A few things...
- Check out the makeup tutorial video for this look below.
- Got a phone that actually works and have made friends with Twitter and Tumblr again.
- Aaron thinks that the birds on my Old Navy top look more like drumsticks.
A couple notes about this video -
- Read my notes here on how I prepped my skin
- Under eye circles - Cover Duo Concealer by Sheer. I got this last month from my My Glam sample pack. It doesn't look like you can purchase it without signing up for the entire kit. As a substitute, I'd recommend this. I like it equally as much.
- Eye Brows - Sonia Kashuk Arch Alert Brow Kit from Target and applied it with my Mac 266 brush. I used a wire brush similar to this to comb my eyebrows after applying the color.
- Blush - Urban Decay Afterglow Glide On Cheek Tint in color Quickie. It's pricey, but lasts me a looooong time.
- Eyeliner - Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in color Whiskey.
- Eyelash Curler - Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Eyelash Curler. I've been told over and over that Shu Umera provides the best eyelash curlers, frankly, I can't tell the difference. Plus Sonia Kashuk's is half the price.
- Mascara - Lancome Oscillation Mascara - a hand-me-down from my little sis. I can't believe how much she spent on it. I also like this, and this, and this.
- Lip Gloss - Urban Decay Lip Junkie in color Crush. It has this light, minty scent that I love too.